June 18-22, 2018
Poulson Tennis Center at California Lutheran University
Open to boys and girls ages 5-18
All levels from beginners to nationally ranked
All players will be separated based on age and level
Coaches of international and national champions, Coach Mike and Coach Jerry will lead the participants through the training that helped them both become, and to later coach top nationally ranked college players. This includes proper instruction in modern tennis techniques, strategy, mental coaching, competition, drills, games and more. Singles and doubles will be taught.
- Coaching staff includes current men's and women's collegiate players
- Each day will consist of: proper modern dynamic warm-up, modern stroke technique training, footwork, strategy, mental coaching, competition, games and more
- Singles and doubles will be taught
- All players receive a Cal Lutheran Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- Price: $360
- Hours: 9:00am-2:00pm
- What to bring: racquet, non-marking tennis shoes (no running or black soled shoes), hat, sunscreen, snack, water and/or sports drink.
- Registration Deadline: June 17 at 5 p.m.
Cal Lutheran Tennis Director and Head Coach, Men's Tennis
-USPTA Certified Elite Coach, USTA High-Performance Certified, USTA Sports Science Certified
-Former National College Coach of the Year
-Former USPTA California Division President
-Coach to World and National Junior Champions
-USPTA Certified Professional
-CLU Men's Tennis Assistant Coach
-USPTA Service Award Winner
-Cousin of ATP Champ Michael Chang
Camp coaching staff includes men and women collegiate players.
You may cancel your camp registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your session start and receive a refund less $25 administration fee for each camper's session. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the camp session begins are non-refundable. To cancel your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.