Strength & Conditioning
- Click on the Incoming Student-Athletes link and follow the instructions.
- Click on the Training Programs link and then click on your sport to find your training regimen.
- Click on the Fundamentals link and review the core movements. Most of the information is in video format. However, there are a few important things to read -- please review accordingly.
- If you need help remembering how to perform an exercise, click on the appropriate Exercise Videos link.
- For the training regimens requiring charts, click on the Charts link.
- Prior to any training session, make sure to warm-up! Click on the Exercise Videos link and select the appropriate warm-up routine for the ensuing training session.
- Note: Training regimens are organized according to the academic calendar (i.e., Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring). This is done on purpose. There will be more than one training regimen employed during a given time period. Remember to check in periodically to find the next training regimen.
- TRAIN HARD, TRAIN SMART, and be ready to progress safely!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone: (805) 493-3731 or by e-mail: email@example.com